Saturday 28 January 2012

Comment Reflection

I showed Kat my book and she has said that I should try to draw shoes and flowers from different angles i.e. upside down, hung from something and to try to draw using the surrounding space instead of the outline of the shoe, and to make shapes out of the surrounding space left outside the shoe as it can be more experimental.I also drew a few leaves and she said that I should try instead of drawing the outline of the leaf to instead draw the skeleton of the leaf and not the outline. She also said for me to do more drawings of the things that I liked and to fill in the few gaps that I had. I have therefore found some images to draw from so that I can fill in the gaps coherently and have found more leaves from which to draw. I am also going to draw all of my shoes from different angles and take photo's as well and will try to draw some flowers upside down as well so that I get different angles as I think this will be more interesting than the normal side view of a flower or shoe. I am also going to try to use the whitespace that is left over as the shape of the shoe/flower and to make a pattern from it.