Monday 5 March 2012

Shoe Project Comments + Reflection

Kieran today looked at our books and I was told that my research and idea's were good but to start to design my shoes and to look at ways of embellishing the leather if I so wanted to and to create my patterns since I am looking into the idea of printing or laser cutting the leather from a pattern that I have made using ancient Greek symbols etc.
A design created using Image Maker on Calico.

Therefore I will start to laser cut some patterns out on paper and will also start printing some patterns onto fabric that I design and will then try to do the same onto white matte leather if I have the time to.
I have also started my marketing research for the shoebox section of this project and have started to look at conceptual packaging, and have completed my S.W.O.T & pen profile for my research. This will help me to identify the packaging that I will use based on my research into my clients and the need of my shoe.