Friday 24 February 2012

Comments + Reflection

Today I showed Claire my book and she said that the pages that I re-did looked really good and were much better organised.
She has said that I need to try and make some pro-to types of the shoes that I might make just so that I can have a play around with shapes etc, so I am going to do a few quick designs and make some mock ups out of card. She also said that I should try some collaging since I am using geometric shapes which I will try a few pages in since I think some interesting shapes could come out of doing so.
I also needed to figure out how to fit my Olympia theme with my Artists which could be harder to do however I have started to do that and have started with Jean Dubuffet which has been fairly easy and I've managed really well so far.